Knotless braids are still in trend and we are here to unfold a wide range of techniques of these beautiful Medium Knotless braid styles. Knotless braids are a variation of box braids that don’t start right from the root of the scalp. This hairstyle is created by starting with the natural hair and gradually weaving in braiding extensions. Since knotless box braids don’t have knots, the braids are flat and appear to be coming straight from the scalp.
Many ladies like the more natural look that knotless box braids give. With this style, you can go about your daily routine and keep people guessing – they’ll have no idea that you are wearing extensions. This is something that lots of women like about knotless box braids.
So why Medium Knotless Braids?
This hairstyle works well for both thick as well as thin hair! It is at a comfortable length, making it lightweight especially when you are wearing them down.
The best part is that when you style knotless braids, you don’t damage your own hair – on the contrary, you’ve got a chance to improve the natural hair quality while wearing this trendy, sexy, and versatile knotless braids hairstyle.
How much do knotless braids cost?
The price can average anywhere from $160 to more than $600—longer braids with less thickness are at the higher end of the price range. Before visiting any hairdresser, do thorough research as it’s your beautiful hair that you are experimenting with!
As we all know, every coin has two sides, including this hairstyle:
Medium Knotless Braids: Pros
• Low-maintenance: Of course, we need to wash and blow-dry, but that’s about it and you will be ready to go out, whether to work or to party!
• Less Tension: Unlike the traditional braids, knotless braids don’t cause too much tension to your scalp or the hairline.
• Painless: The extensions are weaved into the hair and no knots are tightly secured to the roots.
• Lightweight: The hair isn’t bulky, hence flows naturally.
• Long-lasting: This braid style can be worn for up to three months if maintained carefully.
Medium Knotless Braids: Cons
• Time-consuming: This braid style requires much more time to create than the usual one
• Scalp is highlighted: The fact that there are no knots reveals the scalp area more which a few of us are not very fond of.
• Higher Price Point: If compared to the traditional braid style
We all love our hair and as much as this braid style protects you, you should do your best to do the same for them to last longer. So, here we go with some of the tips to manage these beautiful braids:
• Don’t forget to apply your regular hair care regime (moisturize, nourish with oil and cream)
• Apply scalp-itching oil
• Use anti-frizz leave-in conditioner spray
• Avoid using hair products build-up and don’t use too many products on the braids; dry shampoo is your friend in need for this style
• Use a silk pillowcase or use a silk scarf to wrap your braids before going to sleep
Now that you have all the facts handy, let’s dive into the various Medium Knotless Braid styles that will guide you to choose your personal favorite!
1. Simple Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram justbraidsinfo
Classy as it, a simple medium knotless box braid will be a to-go hairstyle, particularly for those who want to experiment but of course are afraid to do so. Give your hair a swirl with this style for that extra oomph!
Source: Instagram pink.supreme_beauty
2. Brown Medium Knotless Braids Style
.Source: Instagram braidsbyglavi_
Brown shade as hair color is often treated as a basic, however, it can look dramatic as well as even brighter than a blonde knotless braid. This, with the combination of beads, will just out-do your demeanor to a whole new level!
3. Slender Medium Knotless Braid Style
Source: Instagram braidedbytwinny
Small knotless braids portray your hair as voluminous and shiny. As the braids that are weaved are slender, it takes much more time than the regular knotless braids, but the outcome of it is just worth waiting for!
4. Goldie Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram starr_beautyhub
Golden knotless braids are a great way to try out the trend without damaging your natural hair with bleach. Blonde and beautiful as it is, this golden ombre effect in a knotless braid style is just an iconic statement in itself. You will be the center of attraction, whether you opt for icy platinum blonde braids or a softer honey blonde.
Source: Instagram hairrbykaykay
5. Rainbow Love Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram favebeautebraids
Do you love rainbow-colored hair but don’t want to experiment on your natural hair? Here’s a way to bring out your colorful side in a beautiful braided style. You know we can’t stop looking at this bright, bold kaleidoscopic color palette, can we?
6. Blessed In Beads Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram nickellystyles
Beads are more than just a stylish accessory; it is also a cultural significance, making them a way to honor the core heritage. Beads look fabulous when stacked at the end of the elegant knotless braid, giving it that extra feminine touch. For all the experimental collectives out there, this braid style is a trendsetter in itself.
Source: Instagram lissa_atcha
7. Freaky Jumbo Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram louloun.hairdesign
Large knotless braids aka Jumbo braids are for those who want their hair to be emphasized, making them look thicker and fuller. This hairdo is super cute and comfortable! Go on and make a statement with these big thick braids! You could add a pop of color to give an extra edge to this style.
Source: Instagram ___braidedbykay
8. Swirl into Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram iamtiffanyunique
Knotless braids are versatile and easy to play around with as we know by now, but try adding curly ends to your braids. The Curls will not only give a feminine finish to your look but also add texture and volume. With this hairdo, you can be confident to rock the world with grace and beauty!
9. S Curly Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram braiding_rainbow_
These S-shaped curls are a variation of the Curly knotless braids style, making them look more chic and urban! Who says these braid styles are only for adults? Kids are welcome to this party and they will carry it off in a suave manner.
10. Wavy+Curly Medium Knotless Braid Style
Source: Instagram braidsbylasarah
As much as we are loving the curly knotless braid style, this is a little different from the same. The wavy hair starts close to the hair roots and curls up towards the end. This beachy look is hard to overlook.
11. Side Swept Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram theetrinityeffect
As the name suggests, this style is braided with a side partition, falling on one side of the face. As tedious as it is, this style takes more time as compared to the others as you are constantly stopping to add extra hair as you braid.
You could an extra mile ahead by adding beads or using a contrasting color to your hair color, giving your style an extra edge.
Source: Instagram __kissedbychriss
12. Twist Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram justbraidsinfo
This knotless braid style is also known to be the Senegalese twist braids. They are long-lasting and they protect your natural hair from friction as well as breakage. This braiding style gives you a break from the heat styling but is more maintenance than most other protective styles. This style could be created in any type of braid, may it be long or short, small or jumbo, and up or down.
Add swirls or waves pattern for a dramatic effect!
Source: Instagram touchedbysaints
13. Half And Half Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram _keyhairstyle
For all the fashionistas out there, here’s another way to kick it up a notch in the world of knotless braids! Use a complementary color on one side and keep the other side matching your hair color; we don’t want to overdo it with two contrasting colors on both sides.
14. Red Wine Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram braidedstyles_taipei
Who doesn’t love a beautiful wine color! Try this bold color and embrace yourself with a fresh look. A few cool options to style these braids would be to create an ombre effect by including red wine hair only at the ends, or alternating sections!
15. Beautiful Yellow Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram braidedbyshelbyy_
Want to redefine the word “Goldilocks”? Try this yellow-colored jumbo knotless braids style! Also, the color yellow adds an extra shine as the color itself is a lustrous shade. This style will surely make a person turn around to check you out.
16. Always A Hit Never A Miss Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram didupbydee
If you rock a protective style, it doesn’t mean it’s going to look boring. This season try your highlights in the style of the knotless braid! Get swept away in the beauty of adding a pop of excitement to your look.
Source: Instagram couturehairbyjo
17. Silver Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram braid._co
We love this pearl-colored braids style, don’t you? Pearl/Silver knotless braids make a statement and are a braver option for risk-takers and fashion killers. You could go all sparkling silver with the braid style or pop just a few strands of it for fun.
Source: Instagram j_uniquezbeauti
18. Coachella-Inspired Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram stylebytieaa
Standout among the Earthlings. Awaken your inner flower child by sprinkling seashells, colorful threads, beads, and more throughout your braids for a Coachella-ready look. Pull half of your hair up into a loose pony, or a cute ribbon-like tie-up for an effortlessly chic vibe.
RELATED: 45 BOX BRAIDS WITH BEADS HAIRSTYLES
19. Princess-inspired Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram byrdstyles
We all have that one phase where we want to look like a princess. These goldie braids styled in the princess look give one the demeanor of being this elegant and graceful person, and it makes you feel good about yourself.
.Source: Instagram dejavu.spa
20. Crazy Stylish Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram _stylesbykp
Knotless braids are a great option if you love the super long, polished, and neat look. As there are no knots, and the hair is braided in sections, the stylist has room for adding more braids for those extra inches.
In today’s era, kids keep themselves up-to-date when it comes to fashion, and what’s better than this edgy knotless braid look!
21. Glacier Effect Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram knotlessby_zee
There is something so satisfying about knotless braids and this type just looks beautiful in a very unique way. The hair looks more dimensional and voluminous and makes you look younger and fresher!
22. Gradient Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram ace_ofbraidss_
Aren’t these gradient box knotless braids looking chic? The beauty lies in the blank spaces of the scalp that gives this look the bold and beautiful effect. This understated style gives the illusion of fresh braids hairdo.
23. Ombre In Highlights Medium Knotless Braids Style
Source: Instagram genesisbbeauty
We saw how ombre knotless braids and highlighted braids look beautiful and trendy. Why not mix the two and revamp your style? This amalgamation of highlights of the ombre gives an eccentric feel to this look.
.Source: Instagram loveme_knotless
Which is your favorite that you’ll be rocking this season? Let us know!
- 35 Chic And Trendy Lemonade Braids With Heart You Need - October 29, 2022
- 35 Super Cool Ways to Flaunt Ponytail Braids - October 29, 2022
- 45 Dazzling Red Knotless Braids Styles To Try Right Now - October 29, 2022