Our sole purpose of this page is to inform our users about our cookies policy and ensure they are comfortable with it. Your continuous use of our platform refers to acknowledging our cookies policy. You may also visit the policy page to understand and for a brief overview of how we use your data.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small electronic files placed in the browser to observe the various activities of our users on our platform. These cookies help us understand which page of ours has higher traffic, which page visitors are going and how much time they have spent on a specific page. It helps us analyze data and determine how to improve our services.
Various types of Cookies
There are various types of cookies that we use to collect data. Different cookies help us to implement different strategies. Here are the different cookies and an overview of how we use them.
- These temporary cookies are automatically stored in your browser only during browsing.
- For a better user experience and website functionality, these cookies are essential. For example, remembering items in your shopping cart.
- Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for a specific period, even after you close the browser or go offline.
- These cookies are used for tasks like remembering login credentials or user preferences.
- You can manually delete them or set your browser to do so after a specific time.
- These cookies are set by the website you are currently visiting.
- They are commonly used for better functionality of our platform and performance tracking on various pages.
- Third-party cookies are set by domains other than the one you’re currently visiting.
- They are often used for advertising and tracking across multiple websites.
- Secure cookies are transmitted only over encrypted connections (HTTPS).
- They enhance security by preventing sensitive data from being exposed.
- Analytics cookies track user behavior and provide insights into website performance.
- They help website owners understand how users interact with their site.
- It helps to understand which page has traffic and which page requires improvement.
- These cookies track your online behavior to deliver targeted advertisements.
- Advertising networks often use them. For instance, if you look for flights to a specific location, you will start seeing advertisements related to that place, such as hotels.
- Functional cookies enhance website usability by remembering your choices, such as language preferences.
- Performance cookies collect data to improve website speed and load times.
- They help ensure a smooth user experience.
Social Media Cookies
- Social media cookies allow you to share content on social platforms and may track your interactions.
- Marketing cookies create a personalized user experience and deliver tailored content and promotions.
- Display advertisements are one example of this.
There are two types of cookies, and they are stored in the browser for a specific time. They are used for different purposes.
Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are stored in your browser for a specific time. It remains there even after you close the browser or go offline.
Session Cookies: Session cookies are different from persistent cookies. These cookies remain in your browser as long as you use the website. Once you close the browser, they will be deleted.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
Cookies Policy Updation
With the continuous evolution and our duty to fulfill regulatory compliances, we update our cookies policy occasionally. Since we are committed to transparency on our platform, we will notify you about the changes via email or a notification.
Therefore, we encourage you to visit our cookies policy page after some time. If you continue to use our website even after the changes, it means your acknowledgement of the changes.
If you have questions or need clarification on the cookies policy, we suggest you write to us at email@example.com or fill out the form on our Contact Us page.